Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ever wonder where bloggers live?

Do you ever wonder where bloggers live?
Well today on "the good life" link up we are doing just that.
We are giving tours of our neighborhood, farm, ranch, town, etc.

Week 12
"Give us a tour"
I live down a dusty dirt road in the center of Nebraska.
This is view from the road.
We have a lot of shade trees around the house which is really nice.
Outbuildings/barns/corn crib.
Front of our house.
Next to our house we have a cute little tire horse swing {the cowgirls love it}
Out back I have a clothes line which I LOVE and use often!
This is one of my gardens,  I plants peppers and leaf lettuce in an old feed bunk
{the other Garden is by the chicken coop, you can see the coop in this picture}
We also have an unfinished play set out back
{I hope it is done for the girls birthday party: Sept/Oct}
Here is the fire pit {filled with branches from the yard}
We have an old foundation out back also that we use as our patio
In this picture you can see how they all relate to each other
I hope you enjoyed the tour of our place!
It is nothing fancy but it is home and has CAME A LONG WAY 
since we bought the place almost 3 years ago! 
Please link up at the bottom and give us a tour around your place.



Rules: 
1. Follow the hosts:
Kelsey (+Kelsey Homolka) from Keeping Up With Kelsey &
Suzi (+suzi campbell) from Chores & Chandeliers 
2. Write a post pertaining to this weeks "theme" 
3. Link-Up the LINK (not your whole blog) 
4. Hop around and check out other's posts 
5. Add the button so other's know you're linking up with us! 
{ANYONE CAN JOIN IN, EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT FROM NEBRASKA}

Next weeks theme will be
The Man behind your blog
Next week we will post a few questions for "the man behind your blog" to answer.
The man can be ANY MAN IN YOUR LIFE!
Dad, grandpa, husband, boyfriend, best friend

Do you have a theme suggestion for an upcoming week?
If so PLEASE shoot me an email at chores_chandeliers@hotmail.com


Link-up below


10 comments:

  1. Your place has nice green grass everywhere!! Our yard is nice but everywhere else is stickers and weeds! :( Love your place and all the features you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dirt road. We live at the end of a dirt road. The only house on Cow Creek rd. 3 miles to the mail box and no neighbors for 5 miles. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute yard! I love the extra big patio out back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your place is sooo nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your place is absolutely adorable, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tour of your place! I will soon have a post up about the tour of the baby's room. My house isn't that exciting otherwise to give a tour of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great space. I wish my backyard was as big! I love a clothes line too. So lucky to have one :) Loved the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little place! I am sure the country is SO quiet compared to where I live. I wouldn't mind living outside of town someday...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved seeing your cute place! Thanks for the fun topic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry I missed this link up!!! I'll double up this week..we went on a trip and am just now getting back into our little routines. Love your place!! :)

    ReplyDelete